Thursday, January 05, 2017

4 for the Price of One

Four sketches of things in the fridge. Might end up drawing the fridge next lol

#342 is a bottle of burger sauce, #343 is a green pepper, #344 is an onion, which would probably look more like an onion if I had of used coloured pens. And #345 is a cartoon of fake milk, moo.

Not much else art wise has been going on since my elbow is really playing up. Its fine when its straight but when I bend it more the half way it starts to hurt, sort of makes drawing a little awkward. Hoping taking 3 days off from major work helps so I can get started on a painting I want to try. 


8 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Sounds like a plan - good to back off now and then. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Will be waiting for a drawing of your fridge.

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Love the magnets...they are magnets, right?
Sorry about your elbow. Glad to hear you are giving it a bit of a rest.

denthe said...

Great sketches! Sorry to hear about your elbow. Must be frustrating not to be able to draw. I hope those 3 days will be enough to heal!

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

These are wonderful! I love the onion especially. I hope your elbow feels better soon.

Serena Lewis said...

Love the sketches! I thought it was an onion even before I read your post.

Sorry to hear your elbow is playing up again. Hope the three day break will help to settle it down soon.

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

Chris, elbow is a bit better, will just have to wait and see if it gets any better or i'm off to the docs :/ very hred not drawing tho for a few days lol

Julie, not magnets, stuff from the fridge, but that gave me an idea to draw the magnets :D

denthe, thanks :) its very frustrating, but stuff to do now so have to see if I can draw without too much pain now :) even digitally would be ok):

thanks Lisa :) such a simple thing to draw, but the onion looks ok :)

serena, thank you :) glad you could tell it was an onion :)

Studio at the Farm said...

Love the sketches, Jen. I hope your elbow mends soon!
Thank you for your comment on the killdeer painting. I think she looks best without a background, too. I have a few more good reference photos I'd like to work with - try to create some sense of the movement of the bird.
Take care of yourself!!!

Kathryn

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thanks :) more painting of one would be nice, their movement can be hard to capture in a photo so good luck with the painting :)