Friday, April 14, 2017

Finished Beer Designs

I finally managed to get the label design part of this uni project finish. Took long enough lol and my arm is killing me now. I still have to print the labels and stick them to the pop cans I will be using and then make up some merchandise mockups. I do need to stencil the box these will be going in and create a little card/poster to go with it but I am almost done lol (only 2 other big projects, an essay and a journalist piece to go...wish me luck.)

The back design which needed to include certain things in the design such as the units recommended, don't drink when knocked up etc

2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

You get an "A" on this part of the project. Hope to see the card/poster & box, too.
Wishing you the best of luck on the other two big projects though you don't need it...

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

These look great! You are excellent at designing! I hope your remaining projects go well.