My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Would remember this handsome guy if I saw him here in the Pacific Northwest.
ReplyDeleteNice drawing, Jennifer!
I am certainly learning about birds I did not know existed - this one has a wonderful head crest, doesn't he?
ReplyDeleteanother left-hander, I presume?
thanks Chris :) def a bird you would remember seeing
ReplyDeleteyep Julie still my left hand :) I'm learning about a lot of different birds too. I'd probably be a twitcher if I could walk better lol