You have actually made your left hand equal to your right for accuracy and sensitivity. Made a believer out of me that it can be done. These are both different and both terrific drawings.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
What darling birds, the emu definitely has attitude and the Green Bee-Eater is charming.
ReplyDeleteAn angry bird and a happy bird - nice balance (nice sketches, too)!
ReplyDeleteYou have actually made your left hand equal to your right for accuracy and sensitivity. Made a believer out of me that it can be done. These are both different and both terrific drawings.
ReplyDeleteEmus always look angry and you've captured that! ha ha
ReplyDeletethank you Lisa :)
ReplyDeletethanks Chris :) i didnt even notice they were opposites of each other lol
thanks Julie :) I am trying to encourage more people to try drawing with their other hand :)
thanks Rhonda, I always think they are going to try to bite me when I am near them, they just look annoyed all the time :p