Left Handed Sketches #128 & #129

An Egyptian Goose. Growing up I wanted to be a lot of things, a palaeontologists, a marine biologist, or an Egyptologist so I would see a lot of these geese drawn or carved on objects. Its odd I went into art when those things are science type jobs lol I guess I could have taken biology highers here or history but I did art instead. I didn't have the high school marks to really do any of those things with out taking courses to catch up, but you try going to 4 different high schools and have good marks lol by the end I just wanted the diploma. I might still try to do something with history when I am finished graphics, never too old to try and learn, but that depends on time and money.


A confused looking chicken, this angle was a bit difficult to draw with my left hand but I think I got it in the end.

Comments

  1. These are beautiful. The lines are powerful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful left handed sketches ~ well done! ^_^

    Thanks, for visiting and commenting on my blog ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life rarely turns out to be rational or follow the path you desire. I mostly feel like that chicken, which looks excellently confused!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Lisa :)

    thank you again carol for visiting :)

    lol Cindy, I feel the same way sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all your bird sketches they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Michelle and Shashi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, your Egyptian goose is a beauty!!! I loved your write-up, too - seems we shared many ambitions/dreams when young. I always wanted to join up with Jacques Cousteau. Then it was an astronaut.
    Anyway, thank you so much for your comment on the fox. I think I am finally getting back on track with my art. Visiting with Linda was like re-uniting with an old, good friend. She was very inspiring. will be seeing her again many more times!!

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3