Busy Busy Busy

So busy watching Sky so she doesn't jump and hurt herself more, getting time for art is hard. So I am going to have to stop my left handed sketch challenge at #176. A lot longer than I thought I would get, I just don't have the time and will have even less time once uni starts back in 2 weeks. And this means I will have to stop with the Sunday Scribbles, and before its even had a chance to get going. But the dog comes first really and then Uni work and I will be pretty busy with that work. Less projects, but bigger ones to work on. I can still work on an etching as long as I remember to bring the sharp pointy tool with me since I can work on a plate anywhere or time.

Comments

  1. All the best with Sky Jennifer, too bad about Sunday Scribbles it was fun while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wise to prioritize what's most important in your life.
    Will still look forward to seeing you on your blog! There is more than one way to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pup you have there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Christine :) didnt last that long lol

    I've been blogging too long to give it up Chris lol even if i end up posting reviews of bad horror movies, its still blogging lol

    thanks Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have to chose what is more important. The sketching can always start up again when time is not so busy. :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Sky comes first. All the very best to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have your priorities right ~ lots of distant reiki healing energy and hugs to you Sky and you ~ will miss your lovely art work ~ you will get back to it soon ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is true Monica, can always start up the sketching again :)

    thanks Nicole :)

    carol, I will still create some art, have to for uni anyway lol and will try to get art done while she is sleeping so will still post, just don't have extra time for sketching :/ and thank you for the energy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3