Mr. Angry

(left handed sketch #158)

This is one of my favourite bids, a Harpy Eagle. The are just so majestic and HUGE. They have a wingspan of 176 to 224 cm (5 ft 9 in to 7 ft 4 in), see they are HUGE.



(left handed sketch #159)

And most of a Flamingo drawn for this sketch, I ran out of space. Still not use to spacing with my left hand.

I added an Instagram and widget to my blog side bar so people can see it easier, and also added a widget to my Zazzle store since I have decided to use it more. I use Instagram stories a lot to show what is going on in the day so check that out if you want to know what I am up to.

Comments

  1. Hard to imaging seeing an eagle with a 7 foot wing span... Maybe a baby dragon?
    Your flamingo is beautiful - elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, your birds are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3