Weekly Book Wrap Up

Still reading War and Peace (big bloody book), I will finish it eventually, but its the type of book for me I need a good few solid hour to read chunks of and too busy with uni to get the time.




 The Shock (After, #1)The Shock by Scott Nicholson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Too many characters, the characters are just giant stereotypes, the plot went no where. Positives? Quick to read, and um... thats about it. I have read a lot of zombie books, its hard to write one that isn't full of cliches and stupid characters, but at least most of them were entertaining, this one, not so much.

View all my reviews



 

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
In Cold Blood
tagged: currently-reading
War and Peace
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 36 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. War and Peace is a classic I haven't read. Oh sorry the other one was so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all the names in War & Peace, I never pronounced them, I just kind of assigned them to a person!! Good luck!! Zombies are the new vampires....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warning! I have a friend who loves zombie books. I'll pass this along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry it wasn't an enjoyable book for you. Thanks for the excellent concise and focused review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, I kept meaning to read it when I was younger, but the page count put me off lol

    cindy, I can't pronounce the russian names either lol

    Chris, usually I don't mind even a bad zombie book, this one tho, nothing happens

    thanks for the comment Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3