Weekly Book Wrap Up

ArtemisArtemis by Andy Weir
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had such high hopes for this since I loved The Martian, but the main character just felt like the female version of Mark from The Martian, like the author could really only write one type of character. It did make me laugh at some points and the other characters do make up for the main characters faults, even if they themselves can be a little cliché. Good world building, but its the moon so there isn't much to make up when describing it, its pretty barren but nice descriptions of the domes and how people live there.

View all my reviews

 

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has completed her goal of reading 40 books in 2017!
hide

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it had some funny parts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I am always hoping for a good new author. I don’t mind samey books, but not too samey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3