March Meet the Maker

I am doing a challenge over on Instagram for the month of March. The challenge was created by @Joannehawker and is a good way to meet other creative people :)

For the first day I posted a photo of me in my red coat freezing my ass off on the hill.

And then a photo of where I live. Well the area where I live, I don't live on the hills, but you can see them from the windows.

I wont post the challenges here everyday since its an Instagram challenge but might post occasionally here about it. My Instagram is @fuzzydragons if you want to follow along.

Comments

  1. please to meet you Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pictures are really cool. I like your red coat very much and somehow it's comforting to know that it's as cold in your place as it is here. I froze just like you last week. The instagram challenge sounds very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Sal :) i'm easy to find if I get lost lol

    hi Christine :)

    stefanie, thankfully the snow seems to have stopped, which is a good thing because people were panicking about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and love your red coat! ~ Hope you are warm now ~

    Happy Week to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed all the snow and the cold thank goodness! Lovely photo of you in your red coat. The hills look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3