Weekly book Wrap Up

So busy with uniwork, not a lot of time to finish any books. I have a few almost finished, but uni comes first and I don't have to read any more books for uni.


We Have Always Lived on MarsWe Have Always Lived on Mars by Cecil Castellucci
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

You don't expect a short story to be long, so that isn't my issue with this. It was way too predictable, nothing new with the experiment story and poorly edited.

View all my reviews


 

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

Leviathan Wakes
really liked it
Really enjoyed reading this book :) Parts were funny, theres a bit of a mytery involved, some parts were exciting to read and there was a bit of horror thrown in as well. The main characters are what really makes this book. You do star...
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 16 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. that first one was not a winner, oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disappointing. I have just borrowed The Martian from The Library. I have not seeen the film, but I look forward to the book. It is soooo annoying when real life gets in the way of reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3