Weekly Book Wrap Up

Nemesis Games (The Expanse #5)Nemesis Games by James S.A. Corey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed this. I thought breaking up the main characters would actually hurt the story since the characters work so well together, but giving each character their own part in the story helped break up the possible monotony from the same things happening again and again. It helps if you have read the short stories to fill in some of the info here, but you still can figure out enough of what has happened in the past to the characters to enjoy the story. Really curious what is going to happen next, and how a certain stolen thing will come into play.

View all my reviews
 

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 27 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. Glad you found a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enjoyed most of the series so far, but big space opera isnt for everyone :)

      Delete
  2. Five out of five. You hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Chris, I was actually surprised I like this as much as I ended up liking it :)

      Delete
  3. I've never read any of his books...might check into that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its actually 2 guys that write it :) and they also help write the TV version of the story :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3