I changed the shape of the wings on the gryphon, At the moment they are there to act as place holders to put feathers on so they will probably get deleted once all the feathers are done.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
This weeks colours for The Summer of Color are 2 purples and a yellow and this is what I did with them. Not my favorite colours so really racked my brain trying to think how I could use them and which bird to use. Decided to go with a juvenile Golden Eagle since I don't have any photos of a purple bird :p I think I prefer the black background, the yellow seems to stand out more against it. Which do you prefer?
Very nice so far!
ReplyDeleteLooks good, even with the smooth wings as place holders :).
ReplyDeleteHe's looking great, I am looking forward to seeing the feathers...
ReplyDeleteThanks Christine :)
ReplyDeletethank you Rhonda :) I needed to put something there to mark the place, looked odd without something :p
thanks Lisa :)