Halloween Dragon Update #3

Started to fill in the green back fins/spikes. The random blob colours at the top are the base colours I've used in this so far. Good to have a note of them somewhere in case I need to use them again later on.

I've made the fin layer more transparent so that you can see a bit of the dragons body underneath them. I still need to add more shading to the fins, they looks a little bit too flat still.

After a bit more shading I decided to keep the transparency of the fins at 100%. It just looked better and I can always change it later if I want.

Comments

  1. I love this dragon and the colors are beautiful together!
    The shading in the green is very pretty.

    Happy PPF 🎨 Jennifer🐲🐉

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see the spikes coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colours. Going good so far
    Happy PPF

    much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin is a nice place to place for a dragon to hide,
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another clever one - he’s looking good. Wonder if he likes pumpkin lattes? :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this, too. Will make a neat card for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors of your divinely created dragon!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly amazing. I would love to come sit and watch you create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Jan :)love the little dragon emojis :)

    thank you Christine for the comment :)

    thanks gillena :)

    yep Dora, good place for a dragon to jump out of and hide gold in :)

    thanks Rhonda :) probably would like them if they were sweet

    thank you Linda :)

    Thanks crafting queen :)

    thanks Jo :) I'm hoping to get it done soon to use for Halloween stuff

    thank you carol :)

    thanks Nicole :) I would love to show people in person how to do this :)


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3