Halloween Dragon Update #5

Almost finished the tail on the dragon. I know composition wise that it looks a tad odd at the moment, but hopefully when I start adding the candy everything starts to look more balanced. This is taking long than normal obvs since I do have to do work for uni, even though we have only been back a week, I do have a lot of reading and research to do, so art gets fit in when it can.

A couple of close ups so people can get a better idea of how the "paint" works. This is going to need a layer for just shading to tie it all together but I don't have to worry about that until it is finished.

I will probably redo the cut out parts on the pumpkin since I am not very happy with the way it looks.

Comments

  1. From what I see the dragon and pumpkin are really coming along beautifully.i can't wait until you add the 🍬🐲🐉

    Happy PPF 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh this is turning out fantastically. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shading is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking yummy even without the candy :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun, creative and colorful digital creation!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Jan :) started adding the candy last night :)

    thank you Christine :)

    thanks Nicole :)

    thank you Linda :) lots of blurring lol to get the shading :)

    thanks Rhonda :)

    thanks carol :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3