My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
wow one more day for your ink drawings - i like every one I've seen.
ReplyDeletethanks sandy :)
DeleteBeautiful gesture in this one.
ReplyDeletethank you Jo :)
DeleteHe is sweet!
ReplyDeletethanks Christine :)
DeleteOh love the giraffe ~ sweet expression and so well sketched!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
thank you carol :)
DeleteVery nice giraffe :) Didn't notice he was missing spots, just figured that was your artistic license kicking in :)
ReplyDeletethanks Rhonda :) not really artistic license, just being lazy lol
DeleteLove him!
ReplyDeletethank you Chris :)
Delete