My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
A scary, hairy spider is the perfect ending, Jennifer. Congrats on finishing the challenge!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!!
thanks Chris :) and yay for you finishing too :)
DeleteReally nicely done spider!
ReplyDeletethank you Rose :)
DeleteHappy Halloween, well, I guess it is All Souls Day now. Never thought I would say that I love the spider. Oh my. :-)
ReplyDeletethanks Jo :) I am kicking myself though I drew him on printer paper, didn't thing it would turn out so well lol
DeleteHappy Halloween to you to Christine :)
ReplyDeleteyou make me want to do an ink drawing - this is so good.
ReplyDeleteyou should sandy :)
Deleteyuk! That is how beautifully it's done! (it looks too real ....)
ReplyDeletelol thanks denthe :)
DeleteWonderful texture ~ feels like it is crawling off the page !
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)