Weekly Book Wrap Up

More reading done for my Masters course.


Slaughterhouse-FiveSlaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

OK I think I'm just not a Vonnegut fan. Or maybe its the fact I'm not generally a fan of war novels of any kind *shrug* Odd mixing aliens with a war theme, didn't add anything to the story and probably would have been better without it.

View all my reviews




  Ubik: The ScreenplayUbik: The Screenplay by Philip K. Dick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Would be interesting to see actually if this was made properly. The problem is, I don't think anyone has really done any Dick adaptation justice.

View all my reviews



 The DispossessedThe Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Re-read for course. didn't like it any better than last time. Too long, too boring and trying to be too damn technical to try and sound smart.

View all my reviews



 

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

A Floating City
tagged: currently-reading
From the Earth to the Moon
tagged: currently-reading
The Island of Doctor Moreau
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2019 Reading Challenge

2019 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 9 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Comments

  1. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve heard Slaughterhouse-Five mentioned a few times but have never read it. Doesn’t sound like my cup of tea either. I haven’t heard of the other two.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3