Prompt #30 is 'Support'. John, aka Mr.Fuzzy is pretty damn supportive. I've always loved this photo of him and our Rottie down by the pier in Normandale. Taken in 2005, so very long ago.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
That is a long time ago, nice photo!
ReplyDeleteChristine, yeah it feels like a long time ago lol :)
DeleteNice photo and it's always good to have support for your art and your life!
ReplyDeletenice photo - and so nice to have that support - i have one of those too!
ReplyDeleteWhere would we be without support?
ReplyDeleteGreat photo - love the pup :)