hello to my poor neglected blog , we have been busy redecorating so havent had time for my art but here is a sort of quick digital speed paint of an eagle owl.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
This weeks colours for The Summer of Color are 2 purples and a yellow and this is what I did with them. Not my favorite colours so really racked my brain trying to think how I could use them and which bird to use. Decided to go with a juvenile Golden Eagle since I don't have any photos of a purple bird :p I think I prefer the black background, the yellow seems to stand out more against it. Which do you prefer?
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Lovely digital art!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is pretty darn cool. Thanks for sharing. We miss you.
ReplyDeleteIts cool even if it is a quick sketch. I too keep neglecting my blog. I guess its all this lockdown etc.
ReplyDeleteKeep safe and well thats the main thing
I am going to try again. Jen this sketch is cool. Lets see if my comments go through. So frustrating when things don’t work
ReplyDeleteCool Owl ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteLiving moment by moment,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)