My Pour Neglected Blog


 

I really do keep meaning to post here and read/comment everyone's blog but I always run out of time in the day to post. So my solution is to try to post at least once a week, preferably every other day if anything happens. So yeah, need to post here more (if anyone is reading, Hi! ) Blogs are not as important as they use to be, but this blog has been around for awhile and even if  I just post so I can remember things in the future.

 Everyone and their dog is turning their pets into Pixar creations, so of course I had to try to get one that looked like Sky. She was obsessed with tennis balls lol  

And John did this one. Its so cute!!!


Comments

  1. Cute! I often use my blog so I can remember things, dates, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 am

    Very cute indeed!! She did love tennis balls A Lot💚🐾

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3