Shhh! The kitty is sleeping

Didn't go to the zoo today because it was really foggy and no point going to the zoo if you can't see the animals. :/ Hopefully we can go sometime soon. I keep buying a few bags of sour candy so that I can do a still life, but I keep eating the candy. oops. They don't even make it to the bowl before the candy is half gone and by then there isn't enough to draw so I just eat the rest. lol

Didn't get as much as I could have done today on this, but considering it used to take me sometimes months to finish one coloured pencil piece, I'm working on this pretty fast. Still needs a lot of work, areas on the face need to be darkened heavily. Still happy with the way it looks, so yay! :p




Technorati tags:: , , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3