Happy New Year

Big storm last night, a lot of the celebrations were cancelled, not that it mattered to us, we were staying home anyway. Way too windy to go outside without the chance of losing your head to a flying piece of metal. :/ Was so windy, part of the fence blew down in the backyard (it was rotten in places though), looked like a car went through it.



One of the neighbours little sheds blew down too, good thing the wind didn't catch it and send it into a window.



And the view outside of the bathroom window, on a clear day the hills in the distance really stand out.




I was going to make a resolution this year to sketch every day and post the results here. Problem is, my hands are acting all funny. My fingers are all tingly/numb, and it is really hard to control the pressure of a pencil, let alone hold a pencil sometimes. Its actually really frustrating because I finally get over my artist block and I really want to draw but I can't. Can be many things, more than likely its just bad drawing habits finally catching up with me. If thats the case then hopefully it gets better sooner rather than later, and I'm going to try to draw every day to see if there is any improvement. I have to get blood taken on Thursday for various test just so the Dr. can try to figure out what is wrong.

Technorati tags:: ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3