Street Pictures

I haven't posted here for awhile, because have not had anything to write about. Haven't been able to draw, my hands are still acting funny. Some days it doesn't bug me, others I can't control the pressure of the pencil. I'm sure that if my chosen medium was oils or acrylics my hands would not be that big of a problem. The doctors have no idea what it could be. So it just might have to be something that I have to learn to live with. It is annoying though when my fingers go really numb and its hard to hold a pencil.

Having said that, I am going to try to draw everyday. Figuring that the more I try, that eventually my hands will act the way I want them to. Once I get a little sketchbook that is light enough to carry with me I (hopefully soon if I get it for the price I bid on Ebay), I'm going to try to draw outside(of course that all depends on the weather).
I'm going to try and post here everyday (as long as I have a net connection). Might not be art everyday, might not be pictures everyday. If I can't think of anything to write then I could always do book reviews (The one I'm reading now, the author sure likes to draw things out, I can skip 5 pages and the characters are are still talking about the same thing).

So some pictures for today of the street, exciting stuff.

As you exit left from the front door



To the right


Technorati tags:: ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3