Aardvarks Invading

The aardvarks that I sent away for last month showed up. I think I am going to turn one into a highland cow, shaggy and with horns. Not sure about the other one. I was thinking a peacock, bright feathers. Not sure though. I want to take pictures of them in various places around town, but everyone is telling me that I will get some weird looks if I do. That doesn't bug me though, I get weird looks as soon as I open my mouth.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I need to go to a fabric store and get some brown furry fabric, and while I am there I need to see if I can get some bright green fuzzy fabric. I really want to sew a bag, and need the green fabric as a trim and for the strap. Of course that means I need to get a sewing machine, so have to look around to see if there are any on sale.

Technorati Tags:

Links:
Rubber Aardvarks here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3