Another Feathered Dragon

Dragon Banner by Jennifer Rose PhillipDragon Banner Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencil on Stonehenge
11 by 8 Inches

Started to colour the banner idea. Most of the body is done, might darken it once the other colours are layed down. Looks a little more evil than I intended. oops. I really like it for a design on a business card, so might print off a few just to have a couple different ones.

One day this will be mine... A girl can dream (and wish on all the falling stars she sees[hopefully none of them fall on the house]), can't she?? ;)

How does this sound for a bio?? Too simple? Not simple enough? Not enough info?

I am a Canadian born artist currently living in Scotland, spending my time drawing wildlife and dragons. I use coloured pencils as my preferred medium as I love the assortment of colours and the ease of clean up. I am also skilled in other mediums including acrylics, charcoal and pastels and I revel in sampling new mediums that become available to me.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

  1. Your bio sounds good Jennifer, it's simple and to the point. You could let a reader know about any art education you've had/ prominent shows, etc. if you wanted to beef it up a bit, but it's good "as is".

    Now that you've added colour to this I'm even more anxious to see how it turns out...any updates? (nudge, nudge...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to add info about art education, but taking every art class in high school is the only art education I have had. No shows yet, either one day soon hopefully :)

    Update on the way, a small update though, lots of other things to draw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3