Rain, Rain go Away.....

Coloured Snow Leopard by Jennifer Rose Phillip"Mr.Angry" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

I was going to take some pictures of the flowers that are starting to grow (and hopefully someone that reads the blog knows what kind of flowers they are because I have no idea what got planted where), but it rained all day today. I'm hoping that it doesn't rain tomorrow because I am going to see if we can get a glimpse of the dolphins that are hanging around the Tay. Hopefully get some pictures, even if its just a blob jumping around in the water. But I guess the dolphins do come pretty close so you can get a good look at them. I have to refrain from singing the Flipper theme tune if we go.

More done on Mr.Angry, this light grey paper is working really well with the fur colour of this big cat.

And now the Flipper theme tune is stuck in my head. Could be worse I guess, could be the George of the Jungle theme tune.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

  1. ...but now I have the George of the Jungle theme stuck in my head. Man, I'm going to be humming that all day now.

    The eyes on this fellow look fantastic, I can't wait to see how the rest of him turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "George, George
    George of the Jungle,
    Strong as he can be.
    Watch out for that tree. "
    I have the urge now to watch the movie with Brendan Fraser in it, but that would be really distracting and I wouldn't get any art done.

    I'm hoping to get the leopard done today if all goes to plan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3