Crooked Ear Syndrome

Coloured Snow Leopard by Jennifer Rose Phillip"Mr.Angry" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Because I really haven't done any work on this lately, the guidelines have faded too much too see. So he has crooked ears. At least thats what I think the problem is. It might just look a little odd because the ear is not finished or the fact he has no neck yet. Either way I'm working blind which isn't a big deal, I don't usually have a lot of detail laid down before I start to colour. I want to put some more blues and purples on his fur to add some colour.

I really like this. It looks really soft in real life and that was the whole point of colouring this for me, to see if I could get the fluffy look of this big cat.

Have some flowers. :) I love the colours of these flowers, I took many, many pictures for future drawings. We know what the yellow flowers are in the second picture, but have no idea what the big leafs are going to be. We really need to start labelling things. (at least I know they not the foxgloves, I keep forgeting to plant them. [yay for pretty poisonous plants!!])


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

  1. The big leaves in the pot with the petunias almost look like nasturtium leaves...but I could be wrong. I guess you'll have to awit until they start flowering, surprises can be a good thing!
    That's too bad that you forgot the foxglove, isn't it funny that it's always the deadliest plants that are the nicest to look at. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those varigated leaves are nasturtiums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok thats 2 for nasturtiums. :) I did find seed packets for those flowers, so it probably is. Thank you both for the ident of them, if I hadn't have found the packet I would have had no idea what they were. :)

    Still can't find the foxgloves. I might just have to go buy some that are already started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can eat nasturtium leaves and flowers. A peppery watercress bite to them. Yellow or orange flowers. The varigated leaf isn't typical. They will reseed readily, if you let them. I don't mind "mildly invasive" if you can eat them! And I never understood an aversion to 'invasive flowers'. Seems an oxymoron to me. Don't give up on the foxglove if you put out seed. They have a mind of their own. You may see them next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to see if I can make a little salad out of them. Thanks for telling me they are edible. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://whatscookingamerica.net/EdibleFlowers/EdibleFlowersMain.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a great site!! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3