Stripes

Tiger Work in Progress
Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip


Started to add the stripes and shading to the tiger. Decided to colour the nose, but not too sure if its too pink. I can always add some dark purple or blue to it to make it darker. I need to fix that far eye so it is darker and not so big, looks a little cross eyed at the moment. The ears are too big compared to the size of the head, but I like them that way. Going to try to make them really fluffy. :) Any hints or suggestions are most welcome.

No idea what was going on this morning, probably be in the local paper in a few days.

Todays Scottish word/phrase:
1) Loupin
2)Tattie bogle

Answer to the last Scottish phrase:
1)"poke" means "bag" Leslie guessed it right :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:47 am

    I am liking this tiger! I will have to think about the tattie bogle, though. Too late this evening to make my brain be creative with it. I'm somewhere around a 'messed up crochet pattern'... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie :)
    I have no idea how and why tattie bogle means what it does, I'm going to have too see if I can find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:17 pm

    OK. How about a baked recipe containing potatoes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:42 pm

    So is a tattie bogle a potato scone?
    I like the way the recipe said, "If you'd like to add calories...add cheese", and then there's a Google ad for "lose 15 pounds in 3 minutes"... underneath the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol about the ad :)
    tattie bogle is a scarecrow,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3