Devil Dragon

Halloween Dragons 2007 Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip"Halloween Dragons 2007" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Part of a bigger Halloween dragon picture I am working on that when finished will be 14 by 11 inches big. I can't seem to get a good scan of this, not really sure why though. Once it is finished I will take it to get professionally scanned. Its neocolours and coloured pencil again. Using the neocolours saves so much time its not even funny.

John wants me to make caramel squares (shortbread, caramel and chocolate on top). They are very good, and you can make them in the microwave :) The ones I had when were in Looe where huge!! I did try to make them at dad's and while they did get eaten, they probably could have been better.

Todays Scottish word:
1) inby

Answer to the last Scottish word:
1) a toorie is the pompom on top of a hat, can also refer to the hat itself :)

*edit and a plug*
Added some ACEO donuts to my Etsy store. 2 for 1 deal :)

Comments

  1. Those caramel squares sound scrumptious!! Any dessert than can be made in the microwave is worth trying. :D
    I really like the dragon pic so far, do you already have plans for the bg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I am a lazy chef and I wholeheartedly agree that microwavable anything is a worthy invention...now if they could only invent dishes that clean themselves in the microwave.....:P nobody steal my idea...well if you do I want half the money :)

    I'm lazy so the bg will be white (It's mainly for ease of printing and the image takes up about 7/8 of the paper):P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:20 am

    wow jen that dragon looks great!!!! squares sound pretty good too. hope u ahve a good short vaca. maybe give me a call when ur at dads.
    danielle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3