Dragon Lino

Carving a lino block. I forgot how much fun it was. Sometimes a little dangerous when the blades get a little close to my fingers, but luckily that doesn't happen that often ;) (maybe I should go and get some more band-aids). Lots of work left to do, probably will not get finished until after we come back from Canada. :/ Probably lose a bit of the detail in carving it, but the basic design will still be there.

Don't have a printing press (nor the space or the money for one anyway), so using ink on it and just pressing it onto paper will have to do. :) I remember trying to move the little press we had in High school. Weighed a ton!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:22 am

    I Love this dragon with his big ruff, I shall look forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D (hopefully you don't mind the wait to see him finished :) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3