B Mine

"B Mine" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencil and Neocolors 2 on Stonehenge
For Sale here

Little card based on those little candy hearts people would eat at around Valentines Day. They were usually hard as a rock when I got them and I'm surprised that I didn't chip a few teeth :p

Going to try to do another art card of those little red hot candy hearts. I remember stuffing as many in my mouth as I could, trying to be the person who had the most in their mouth but trying to hide my watering eyes as they hearts were really hot when you tried to eat half a bag or more at a time. But they were really good :) (my tongue hated me for days after trying this and I think the only think I could eat was crackers)

Also want to try to find some Valentines themed fabric to make either a few bags or a few little dragons with. I know its early but this year I want to be more prepared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3