Happy New Year

I don't even know if I will be able to stay awake till midnight (can't actually remember the last time that I did...). So Happy New Year to everyone. :D

I did decide to make a few goals for 2008. Nothing really huge just very simple.
1) Post everyday here (unless I lose a net connection or am in the hospital). This might be easy some days where I have lots to write about and lots of art to show and other days I might struggle to find anything to post. But I am going to try anyway and see if I can post everyday.
2) Do Pilates at least 3 times a week. I am supposed to be doing this anyway for physio, so it shouldn't be hard once I start doing it again. It is only hard the first week or 2 and than after that it is much easier.

So those 2 plus the previous things mentioned in the 2008 Plans post are my goals for 2008. Not much but a year will tell if they get done :) So a post tomorrow with art!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3