Answer to the Pink Fuzz

A huge pink dragon with a heart for the end of his tail :p The pattern is 24 inches from tip of snout to tip of tail, but once it is sewn it will be just under 20-22 inches long. I don't generally celebrate Valentines Day so coming up with ideas for the day is hard for me to do. Blue or green eyes? Leaning towards the blue.
I did sketch a Valentines Day dragon design which I am hoping to get started tomorrow and if I get it finished even better :) Hoping that it will make a nice design for either a print or for cards.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:34 am

    Awww he is going to be so cute...love that pink colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:21 pm

    Chocolate colored eyes!
    Love the heart tail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)

    Not sure if I have chocolate coloured eyes. *goes to look* found them! :) :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3