Giant Candy!


Cleaning today boo :(. But in between I got most of a little dragon coloured and finished transferring the fruit pastille line art onto black paper (its called midnight but its close enough to black for me).

The fruit pastilles are huge compared to the real ones. A little bit longer than 2 inches. If only they were actually that size lol. Not that I really need any more sugar. I'm actually surprised I don't have more cavities than I do :p I did get a plastic bit things that goes over my bottom teeth to see if it helps or stops me grinding my teeth when I sleep, (which were getting really chipped and cracked). Its a lot better then the one I had a few years ago, I hardly notice this on, the old one I use to wake up gagging when I wore it (TMI :p)

MIL bought this at a charity shop. Its a puppy backpack with a little puppy purse to go inside. I think she paid a bit more than £2 for it. I'm not a shoe person or a make up person, but I can never have enough bags. (15? at last count not including my huge rucksack.) I will actually go outside wearing this when the weather gets nicer :) And a kick to anyone who tries to take it from me ;p John says I should make a dragon backpack, I just have to figure out where to put the straps.

Sugar Link
:(

Comments

  1. hehe! I have a few cavities from my love of all things sweet! I'm going to get them sorted out at the dentist tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I can't stand th sound of that drilly thing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the drilling sound too, probably the worse part about going to the dentist (that and turning to see the dentist's smock covered in your blood and him saying that its normal, don't worry 0.o) Good luck with the cavities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tagged :D

    Here are the rules:

    1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3