Pie Post!

Pies before they were cooked. We actually ended up making 3 pies (yeah thats right 3 pies in a household of 5). We didn't think there was going to be enough filling so doubled the recipe and ended up with too many. 1 pie eaten, 1 pie left, 1 went to John's grandparents. Still a lot of pie lol. But they taste good so really thats all that matters.

I left 2 of the pies without meringue on them but I love meringue so had to have at least one pie with it. They are a little sour at first but than your tongue gets use to the sourness lol I think I will try make a lemon pie next :D

Listed an ACEO print of this on Etsy today :) Now that I know my printer will take this paper I will probably do a few more cards in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3