Watch out for the Fog

So Mr.Fuzzy's brother, his mom and his brother's fiancée wanted to go to Lunan Bay but didn't know how to get there. So we said we would lead them there, and as I really needed to go to Dundee to get some clothes we said we couldn't stay around long.

The weather was gorgeous at home but as we were driving to the bay we stared to see fog roll down from the hills. Was really cool actually, wish I had have had the camera out than. The fog was so thick you couldn't see the hills and the fields. Started to get a little cold so when we got to the bay wasn't really beach weather.

This is what the beach looked like. Very foggy and the water was cold (I put my feet in it and they turned blue, ok maybe not blue but it was cold)

There were actually a few dozen people on the beach and some of them were boating. odd people.

As we were leaving there was a stray Lab running around which Mr.Fuzzy managed to grab, but he didn't have any tags on. Really nice dog, probably not more than 8 months old (I didn't get a picture of him, I forgot about the camera. Was more worried about trying to find his owner and keeping him from getting run over). A really nice women gave us some dog treats to try to keep the puppy calm.

We phoned the cops and they said it would be half an hour before anyone came out to get him, so Mr.Fuzzy looped his belt through the puppies collar and went walking on the beach again to see if we could find his owner.

Managed to find the owner who wasn't what I would call greatful. Said in a polite way that the dog should have tags on, but don't think she cared. :/

So what was supposed to be a quick little tripped turned into about 2 hours on the beach.

Little bird in the rose hedge in the front yard. I really want to put a bird feeder in the yard. There is always bird in the yard and I think I could get some really nice shots if I put a feeder or a bird box there (with a piece of thin plexi under the box, sticking out a few inches. So when cats climb the pole, they get to the plexi which can't hold their weight and they fall off the pole. Kinda cruel but the cats kept killing the birds in the box that was in Mr.Fuzzy's parents yard and it was the only thing that worked )

Finished scarab tomorrow (unless I run into anymore stray dogs. I'm not going to be the old cat lady, I will be the old dog lady :p)

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:06 pm

    I don't know if Lunan Bay is such a good idea for the club if there is all that fog... :)

    You almost had a dog, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm maybe if we had really strong fog lights? or we could use the fog to our advantage, have a haunted strip club. The fog could set the mood :p

    yeah I wish we had a dog, but I would have felt bad taking a dog that was someones(even if they acted like they didn't care he was missing).If the cops had taken the dog and he was still there for a few weeks unclaimed it would be really hard not to adopt him. :/ I really do miss having a dog, even dealing with the farts, muddy paws and the death of some plants :p one day soon I hope we get one. Even if we had the money we should wait until immigration is all done with (hopefully soon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 pm

    Look...if John kills plants and farts and all, just get rid of him and get a dog instead...really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! well I think if we had a dog it would be one big fart contest between the 2 :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3