this is... a work in progress

So at three buttons there is a meme that people can participate in and this week it is "This is... a work in progress" chosen by debbiehill.

So I was going to take a picture of a drawing that I am working on but took a picture of this bag I have been working on for a long time. Moving had made me put this away before I could get it finished. I still need to sew the bags flap together and the zipper needs to be added to the bag. I than have to make or find some kind of strap to attach to the sides.

Its not a huge bag but its not that small either. I prefer bags big enough to keep everything I need in them. You never know when you might need something.

I really wish I had of bought more of this fabric (I only have a yard of it, or had a yard of it :p), but it wasn't that cheap. I love when there are fabric sales, there need to be more of them :p

I'm having the hardest time finding light blue or light purple buttons. One would think it would be easy to find buttons. Probably just going to use the white ones I have if I can't find any right away. oh or moon and star buttons! They would look cool! :D And I think I saw them at the fabric store.

Comments

  1. there are three shops here I can think of that might have buttons in pale purple or blue, maybe even stars or moon...what size and how many would you need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! :D Let me know how much they are and I can send you something in return :)

    I need 6 of them, no bigger then an inch (I have no idea how a person is supposed to measures buttons, I just take a ruler to them and measure across the middle :p)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3