2b or ...

not. I can't find my 2B graphite pencil. I swear I had it the other day, but I probably left it outside when I was hanging up the clothes. Had the pencil tucked behind my ear so it probably fell off as I was hanging up the dozens of socks. (for 3 days worth of laundry we sure clean a hell of a lot of socks :p)

So Deuce is almost finished. Need to darken the shadows more and work on all the fur on his ears. Lots of fur. Almost enough to braid :D

Even though I had paper under my hand, it still ended up black down one side. Good thing I noticed before I scratched my nose. Last time I was walking around all day with a black spot on my nose (black plague!)

"Cold" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Original size 11 by 13 Inches
£60.00 (comment here if interested)


A scan of the owls and the narrow crop. Not going to cut it until I find a frame. I think you get a better idea of the colours and the texture of the background on the scan. I need to go through all the bird photos that I took and decide on which bird to do next. I wish I had some pictures of vultures. Birds so ugly they are pretty :)

Comments

  1. WOW! Deuce is looking awesome, Jennifer! Love the colours in your owls too....nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:38 pm

    'Tis the fairies took your pencils, and made you quote Shakespeare.

    Awwwwwwwwww...what a cute puppy. Can I keep him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. question for you, are 4b graphite pencils too dark for you to draw with? hubby has had a clear out from his office and has a few now that are looking for a new home if you could use them.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm I would have thought the fairies would have taken the shiny pound coins off the table instead of a pencil. Of course one could use the pencil to stab someone with, and pounds coins are not heavy enough to knock someone out if you throw them :p

    If he is sure he doesn't need them than yes please :D Really nice of you guys to offer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3