EDM #43 and More Adventures in Knitting!

Everyday Matters Challenge #43 Draw Something China or Ceramic Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip Everyday Matters Challenge #43 Draw Something China or Ceramic
Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

A Lilliput Lane figure from a charity shop. I really like looking at these, there is so much detail on some of them its amazing. Some of them are pretty large, but you can get little ones like these in charity shops sometimes if you don't mind not having the box. I really need to practice perspective :p (hmm


And the knitting saga continues. Slowly :p I think I have stopped making the stitches too tight, but now the problem is that I think they might be too loose :/ Not dropping as many stitches as I use to so that is good. Hmm at this rate I might get a scarf finished by my 30th birthday :p

And this week Scottish word:
1. kaleyard

Answer to last weeks Scottish word:
1. pump is farting. Might come in handy to know :p

Comments

  1. how long have you got to go till it's your 30th???? need a lot of stitches knitting on there!
    I love home knitted stuff.
    and your wee house is lovely.

    Did you ever get your buttons for your bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't turn 30 for 2 years (28 in January). Just seems with how fast this year went that I will be 30 before long :p

    I bookmarked the seller, so when we have a few extra pounds we can grab some buttons :) (moneys a little tight right now :/) there were a lot of nice buttons there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:56 pm

    OK.
    I didn't know pump was farting, but I do know that if you hang aroung a kaleyard, you will be pumping. :)

    30!!! OMG you're ancient! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilliput lane is lovely, very nice detail....
    30 is a good age to grasp knitting, be able to make nice bread and a mega carrot cake...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3