Sunday, November 02, 2008

This is....

a favourite recipe i would like to share. This weeks This is theme was chosen from Strawberry Kisses. For more "This is" visit Three Buttons

I love peanut butter cookies but don't make them here as I am the only one who likes peanut butter. And while I could probably eat the whole lot I probably shouldn't ;)

And you can never go wrong with adding chocolate to the cookies. hmmm I can't actually think of anything that would go wrong with chocolate :p Mr.Fuzzy added cinnamon and chocolate chips which I thought would taste odd but were really good.

I think this was my dad's moms but I am not 100% sure on that. It looks more like an old treasure map than a recipe :p

*I sent my newsletter off the other day. If there were any problems please let me know :) *

1 comment:

Macpurp said...

cookies sound yummy!
I love old paperwork.

I have my gran's old cook book and a certificate she got in 1931 for her butter making skill!

Andrew made raspberry and white chocolate cheese cake as his parents where here for lunch. was yummmmmy

much love xx