Monday, December 29, 2008

Inside Mr.Fuzzy's Head

A dragon sarong that I love, but its too cold to wear here (and its really see through), even during the summer :p Just nice to see colour on grey days like today

Sadly no picture of the inside of his brain, but I did see the results of his MRI (all good). Very cool to see the different sections and what is what. You could even see his eyeballs :D *poke* I just thought that was neat. I keep asking to see my MRI but the computer is either down or the Doc forgets. Def. next time I go to the neurologist I am seeing it. When I was first told I had MS they said the computer was busted, just made me think they didn't want me to see it so I wouldn't freak out more. I just want to see it so I know what it looks like. And not everyone can say they know what their brain looks like :p If I get a copy of the picture to post here I will (not the ones with my eyeballs though, that might gross some people out. I couldn't dissect a pig in school, but have no problem looking at someones brain :p My lab partner wanted to dissect the pig with his own knife >.< he was a little odd and that says something coming from me lol)

So I did plan on getting some drawing done today but that didn't happen because of the hospital visit, so I do have one goal for this coming year. Make a few more post before hand so I can have something to post when I have nothing at all to post. :p

I don't really have any goals for next year besides things that are on my 101 list which I really have to try to make a dent in. A lot of the things will not take me very long, and even if I only get half of the list completing that would be fine with me. I don't think its so much about completed the whole list, but trying to do the things on the list to at least say that you tried.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Lovely sarong, hope all is well with Mr Fuzzy? I am not too squeamish but I really wouldn't like to check out my brain, jeez anything could be in there!

Jennifer Rose said...

Mr.Fuzzy is all right :)
Yeah but then you could tell people when they asked if you had a brain you could tell them yes, you have seen what it looks like from the inside and its bigger than yours :p I don't know, its just cool to see things you normally don't :)