January 31st Photo

So I was going to go up the hill to get some more pictures but instead we spent the time cleaning up the flat so we had room for these :) From Mr.Fuzzy's grandmother. They are at least 30 years old but there is nothing wrong with them (and the price tag was in one of the drawers. £215, no idea what that would be now)

So now we have room to put the lead crystal glasses that we got for the wedding without them being broken. They are really nice and we just didn't want them to get dropped or hit.

We actually have more room in the living room now that things are either on these shelves or in the cupboards underneath.

We also got some nice wine glasses and a wine decanter, neither of us drink alcohol, but we can put anything in them and they are really nice and I think if I want to try to draw a few glass still lifes they would work well.

So this month posting pictures I only missed 2 days which isn't bad :) Was nice seeing everyone's photos and finding new blogs to read

Comments

  1. it's always nice to be able to get things stored away, isn't it? nice display units ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say what Serena did. I love it when I get organized and this looks like you found a great solution...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your 31 days too :-)
    Always good to have a place for things it makes it easier to keep clean 7 tidy. And I hate housework!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3