well read cow


well read cow
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Having a relaxing day before he goes mountain climbing :p

If he gets past page 36 of that book it will be farther then I have ever gotten. I've tried twice now to read that book and I always fall asleep. I usually finish a book no matter how bad it is, but can't finish one that I can't stay awake reading :p Classic does not always mean its good.

(people are going to think I'm nuts talking about a stuffed cow reading, if they have never been to the blog before :p)

Comments

  1. Best I can do is get half way through the movie. Good little cow. Keep reading and tell me how it ends. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....there's a good cow now ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cows cows everywhere, ha.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be near a town but nothing exciting happening here either. Hope you get to the end of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know when I first arrived on your blog you had some stuffed creature that you were taking photo's of. I can remember being quite confused at the time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3