Doesn't look a thing like me


Doesn't look a thing like me
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

#17 Everyones a critic :p

My creative space for March 12. The start of some Easter dragons, laptop, my little sketchbook, a bunch of coloured pencils (yes that is a knife in one of those jars. I don't remember what I was using it for now, but its busted anyway so can't use it with food [wouldn't want to anyway if I could remember what I was using it for. Probably used it with Scupley]) I need a bigger desk :p

More Creative Spaces here

Watched Meet the Feebles last night. It has to be the oddest movie I have ever seen o.0 Great review of it here def. not a movie for kids. Was just ...odd.

Comments

  1. is that a self portrait mini moo?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww......how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of an easter dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee - that drawing is cute! I think we may have the same desktop wallpaper : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easter dragons! Now that's a cool idea and one I would NEVER have thought about. Like the drawings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at the way you arrive at your art......
    Amazing.............I just couldn't begin to do that..LOL
    Bu, having seen you start that way before, I am sure they will be great :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3