Hunting


hunting
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Ever have those days (weeks) where you just can't seem to get any kind of motivation to draw/craft/do anything? Yeah this is one of those days :/ I have so many ideas, and so many things started but I just end up staring blankly at the paper :/ I bought a big ball of yarn and want to make some fingerless gloves, but I look at the pattern and have no idea how to start :p hmmm maybe I should stick to simple things like a scarf :p

Hopefully I get some drawing done soon because this blog is turning into a blog full of anything but art :p Just me complaining :p Got a letter this morning that really pissed me off, but we are not withdrawing the complaint we made. Just a bunch of lying people that pissed me off and closed ranks! *shakes fist* Not sure what will happen with the complaint now, but lets just say its pissed me off enough for me to want to hit something.

And Mr.Fuzzy has a concussion :( Hit his head the other day, blood came out of his nose but then stopped (a lot of blood o.0). Went to work but then went to the hospital today after talking to NHS 24 and was told he has a concussion and to take it easy :/ fun fun

I have a small list of art that needs to be done, but it seems like a lot:

1. easter dragons
2. white charger
3. drawing a gift for a friend
4. compass dragons
5. rainbow dragons
6. another dahlia

not a lot, just need to start on something on the list

Comments

  1. hope you both have a good day,....him with concussion and you being pissed off!!

    did Moo catch anything on his hunt?
    looking forward to seeing more dragons...you can never have too many of them!
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Mr. Fuzzy is feeling better!
    The birds surely must enjoy that sumptuous meal you've provided for them. At my house the grackles would have it gobbled up in no time...sigh.
    p.s. I understand completely about the knitting.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Mr. Fuzzy!
    And I hate liars!

    I understand the 'hard to create' period. It will take something special to yank you out of it. It will be worth it. Sometimes a rest is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh a concussion....hope he heals up quickly from that!!! I have those days too but when the mood hits you'll be getting all those things done you want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Mr Fuzzy soon feels better, not nice! Sorry your are peed off for whatever reason, not conducive to art I'm afraid :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moo really made me laugh today! You have such an imagination. Sorry about your husband. Hope it's better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor you! Hope Mr Fuzzy gets better soon. Can't be creative all the time : ) Anyway Moo is very entertaining!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often have days when I sit and stare at my UFOs and can't get inspired to work on any of them. I guess those are the days that our artistic muses need a break and are off playing somewhere without us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hope Mr. Fuzzy is doing better and you too!
    I think we all have days when we stare at things and that is all we do. :)
    But don't dwell on the stones that are thrown in our paths and make us fall sometimes. Just pick yourself up and dust yourself off!
    Tomorrow is always a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do hope your Mr Fuzzy is feeling better and so sorry about things that are being a pain.
    I hung a bit of food for the birds the other day secured it well and when I looked the next day the whole ball had disappeared. I don't think the birds have that much muscle to carry it away. I think I know who the clever cookie is. So now I have put something even bigger shall wait and see if that stays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:25 pm

    That is one adventurous cow!! I hope Mr. Fuzzy is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. tina- thanks :) nah didn't catch anything but a few feathers :p

    Mary- thanks :) the table usually has dozens of birds on it, but if I leave the window open to get some clearer pictures, the only ones that come back are these little sparrows :p Knitting just looks so easy for some people, I end up with giant knots :p

    Michelle- sometimes a rest is good yes, still frustrating :/ I can't stand people that lie and then get away with it *shakes fist*

    Sandy- he is feeling a bit better, his head is still cloudy tho :/ I'm hoping now that the little art block is broken, I get lots of drawing done :)

    Chrissy- no its not :/ and I had woken up in such a good mood

    alison- thanks. I'm going to miss taking pics of moo (he really needs a name :p)

    Linda- my muse doesn't have time to take a break :p she needs to get her butt in gear :p

    Marco- thanks :)

    Norma- thanks :) today was indeed a much better day (if not really wet outside)

    Shashi- thank you :) the rooks attacked one of the suet balls and within 2 minutes had destroyed it o.0 I'd don't begrudged them food, just was shocking how fast they ate it lol

    Kerry- thank you :) Moo goes on more adventures than I do lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed this post somehow?? Maybe my subscription didn't update. Anyways, so sorry to hear about hubby's concussion.

    My blog has been a bit like that lately too but then I no longer treat it as solely an art blog. I seem to be having a lot of days where I can't get motivated to do art either. I think my mind is just cluttered with so much other stuff that I need to do too. I hope to make a start on another painting today.

    Btw, nice pic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3