Long Way to Grow Yet


Long Way to Grow Yet
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

To be a full grown coo (7/30) hey I might even go further then the 30 pictures if I can think of more photo ideas. Didn't go mountain climbing today (well a mountain for him) as it rained and I don't want to slide down the hill. I'm sure it would be fun going down the hill, but since there is a garage at the bottom of one end of the hill and the edge of a cliff the other end I think I will pass :p

Def. finished. Just needs a title and for me to steal the desktop from Mr.Fuzzy so I can use Photoshop to piece it together :p Anyone have any title suggestions?

I didn't get any drawing at all done today as I washed the windows. What an exciting life I lead :p So hopefully tomorrow I get some ACEOs done and get my portfolio together. I know people might be getting sick of me talking about applying for school but not much else is going on right now. Not really going anywhere as we don't have a car, so can't show any pictures or video. If its nice tomorrow I will try to get some more pictures and possibly video. (Mr.Fuzzy wants to get a cheap little car, but not for a few months unless we win the lottery and then I will have to talk him out of buying a Aston Martin DB9 [very pretty car though])

Little birds have a blast in the backyard in the veggie patch Mr.Fuzzy is digging (the one where he hit the gas line) (more pointless video :p)

Comments

  1. Quite difficult not to talk about something as important as your portfolio - it's an interesting journey for other people to follow :) Cute bird video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those birds are having a ball! Hey I'd like to go mountain climbing too...we were going to do it but got sidetracked and didn't find where we were going, although it wasn't mountains.

    I don't get tired of you talking about your university stuff. It's interesting.

    Your drawing is really nice...turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - it was fun seeing all the bird 'dust baths'? And life is the most 'exciting', I think, when it is a nice balance of the artistic, the exotic and the mundane (and who doesn't like clean windows?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison-I thought they were cute too :) it is difficult but I don't want people to get really annoyed about me talking about it almost all the time

    Sandy- thanks :) I'm going to try out the climbing wall in the leisure center in town once I get some more upper body strength. No chance of getting stuck in a snow storm or attacked by a cow :p

    Tara- I didn't realize how dirty the windows were until I cleaned them lol Might get clearer pictures of the birds now lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearing about your portfolio is exciting, and looking at what your working on is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3