Some more of the Dragons

drawing of easter dragons copyright Jennifer rose phillipEaster Dragons Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Another update on the dragons. Slowly its coming together. I really do need to start these holiday dragons a lot earlier then a week before the holiday :p

drawing of easter dragons copyright Jennifer rose phillipAnd here is where it stands right now. Need to put the shadows in and finish one basket. Darken some of the values and then onto the scanner it goes :) Its not as vibrant as it is here, but once again I'm horrible at taking photos of art :p

drawing of easter dragons copyright Jennifer rose phillipMr.F found the oddest thing in the fuse box cupboard and its odd that we never noticed before :p

At least its not a really horrible card :p I just find it an odd thing to leave in a cupboard between the 2 halves sandwiched between the wood.

And useful Etsy tools if you are going to use Etsy as a buyer or seller

To find if you are in a Treasury or in one of the Gift Guides go here :)
To see how many hearts your shop and items have (and other info) go here :)

I have a couple of prints I need to put in my Etsy shop tomorrow and hopefully some prints of the Easter Dragons too. I am planning on having my newsletter come out next month. Haven't the last 2 months because I have been so busy with applying to Uni. Not sure if there will be a WIP or a tutorial this month but I will try to make something up for it :) And if anyone has any questions that they want answered please ask and I will include the answers in the newsletter :) (I've had lots of people ask me about coloured pencils, but I am always willing to answer any art/some types of personal questions :)

Comments

  1. The progression of the easter dragons makes a good visual tutorial.
    The tarot is weird. A story could start here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was just odd that it was hidden like that. If it had of been on the bottom i would think someone dropped it, but it was on the top cupboard :/ if it was to creep people out the should have chosen a different card lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The high priestess in the fuse box,now that is a 'mystery'! ;-)
    Love the dragons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am fascinated by your High priestess in the cupboard, i think I like that, three of us then......and all very different!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3