Thorny


Thorny
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

(10/30) Helping out in the garden and got stuck in a hedge o.0 Prickly bastard.

ACEOs Copyright Jennifer Rose Philip

ACEOs marked out. 2 peacocks and a guinea hen. The 3 on the top are from pictures we took in NZ. No idea where the one on the far left was taken, just a stretch of road where the sky and water were an amazing shade of blue, the middle is from a picture taken when we were at Whanarua bay. Gorgeous place but not much to do besides walk around and look at the scenery. Which after a whole day is pretty much all there is to do (and we didn't have much food so had to leave anyway). The right one is of the Moeraki Boulders, which Mr.Fuzzy saw when the tide was in and out. I only saw them when the tide was out :/ Could have probably spent a few days there, it really was such a great spot.

Went to the dentist today :/ no cavities so thats good. I'm getting some of my teeth fixed though to get rid of the chips in some of them as they are pretty bad from me grinding my teeth. I'm always chipping my front teeth on the bottom and top so it will be nice to have them without big chips or cracks. Not going to last forever, but can always get it done again.


Snow in the mountains. My phone can take nice pictures, but not when I zoom in. So hopefully I remember the camera tomorrow and can get some nice shots. There was hardly any snow on the mountains yesterday and today there where solid white in the background.

and how cool is this? A pink dolphin :D

Comments

  1. Sure hope you got the little guy out of the hedge. The pink dolphin is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for going to the dentist! I need to go but am too cowardly, lol!

    LOVE the pink dolphin. Never seen one before. One would have thought that an albino dolphin would be white!

    I think some of your photos may be missing, but hey! That's Blogger! Anyhoo, I'm so glad I can comment on your lovely blog again!

    Thanks for your visit. I wish I'd seen that video before I retired. It would have been worth getting the sack just to try that sort of creativity! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink dolphins - whatever next? Hope your wee coo is alright :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pink dolphin??? That's crazy! It looks fake doesn't it?
    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must have been cold in the garden, lucky you have a helper lol! Sounds like a lovely place and the sketches are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im going to get back later tonight to catch up but love the drawing framed and looks like another one has started....ohhh..

    ReplyDelete
  7. carla- he came out of the hedge all right, just a few extra holes from the thorns :/

    black cat- I hate going to the dentist, always seems like something wrong happens :/ but at least this time the dentist was nice and seemed to know what he was doing. you might not have gotten the sack for doing that with the post-it-notes. might have gotten a raise for improving employee moral :p

    alison- I know that there are some dolphins that do turn pink but not that pink o.0 its shocking to see

    Jennifer- I thought it was fake the first time I saw the article. It really did look photoshoped

    shashi- it was actually pretty warm, about 8C but it got pretty cold at night :)

    Sandy- I always have some kind of drawing going :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mini moo is a brave wee coo!
    but that pink dolphin freaked me out!

    love teen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3