Eye Spy....

A magic elixir :D Mint hot chocolate in a creme egg cup. One could also argue that a creme egg is a magic elixir gooy goodness :p Theme for eyespy this week was chosen by badskirt :)

"Dragon heads" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

So the steroids seem to be helping the double vision and tingly face to go away, still hard to draw. Can't do detailed work but nothing stopping me from sketching dragon heads :D Which all look the same :/ I need to work on that. I think because I have gotten so use to drawing them a certain way they all end up with similar characteristic. Which makes me able to draw them really fast, but doesn't make for interesting dragons when they all look the same.

No side effects so far from the meds. Which is a shame as I was looking forward to being able to lift a car or a small pony :p Not looking forward to extra hair and unless your bald who is? On the odd hair front. I have grey/white hair which isn't odd but its odd that some of the hairs are half and half. The bottom was white and the hair closer to my head was brown. kinda odd. Mr.F wants to pull all of the white hairs out but I'm fine with them as they are growing in as a streak. And would save on bleach if I wanted to lighten my hair to dye it pink again :p

Comments

  1. well had to chuckle over the hair thing...I've noticed that too at times, gray on the bottom, comes in darker on top...but not really anymore...it's almost all grey/white.

    Glad to hear steroids are helping somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another chuckle here also on the hair thing. Isn't it (kinda) fun getting gray? I have a handful of grays that are all curly...I have flat-as-a-pancake board straight hair. Odd indeed. Hope you feel better soon.
    ~Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sandy, I'm glad they are working without any side effects :)

    melody- I've had grey hair since I was 18 but lately its growing wild :p odd that you have curly grey hair and the rest is straight o.0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:11 am

    I think I'm the only person who doesn't like creme egg!!! I find them way too sweet, sickly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm...cream eggs. A disgustingly sticky treat. I usually bite them open and scoop the goo out with my fingers. And now I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh! Pressed the button too soon. Your dragons are wonderful and they don't all look the same, so obviously you're getting somewhere on that front too. Maybe look at other peoples dragons, and animal and reptile heads for extra possibilities, and chinese dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nuvonova- hubby doesn't like them either.

    ingrid- I do the same lol I've been trying to draw chinese dragons for years but they just look really odd :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice elixir, Chocolate is always a wonder drug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, ha, the advice I gave you I tried myself. I was hoping you would have different results, but, oh well, sounds the same. I have my own dragon style, that is medieval and I can never manage to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yep chocolate makes solves so many problems :)

    ingrid- I think we just get so comfortable drawing fantasy creatures a certain way that we get lazy when trying something different lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Cadbury mug. If one has coffee (or heaven forbid, TEA) out of it does it neutralize the calories from all the caramel eggs at Easter?) Lovely blog. Will return soon, and thanks for your comments on VSD.
    Hope you are feeling better.
    I have new sayings: Gray hair is better than NO hair. And "even in an economic mess, your haircolorist is a VERY good friend."

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you knitting :D of course it neutralizes the calories! at least that is what I tell myself when I eat 2 of them :p

    lol yes grey hair is better then no hair. At least I have my hair, even if I sometimes seem to shed more then our dog did :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3